Photography & Retouching
During this workshop attendees will learn about everything that has to do with photography, not only technically but also artistically. Also, key elements on photography retouching.
Whether you’re a beginner photographer who wants to be introduced to the world of photography or a practicing photographer who wants to polish their skills, this workshop for you!
KNOW. the PRO
Internationally-published Portrait & Fashion Photographer based in Miami.
Experienced in conducting workshops on Beauty Photography Lighting and High End Retouching for Beauty Photography, all across North America and Spain.
WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO KNOW. ..
- Introduction to Photography
- The Digital Camera (types of cameras and sensors)
- RAW vs Jpeg Images
- Lenses: Different ways to see the world.
- Exposure: The holy triad (Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO)
- Shooting modes for creative purposes.
- White Balance
- The Digital Darkroom (Adobe Camera RAW, Lightroom)
- Cropping: Compositional use
- Selective tools, Backgrounds and Color
- Modifying structures: The Liquify filter
- Introduction to Frequency Separation
- Dodge and Burn
- Skin tone correction
To participate in this 4 day workshop, participants must bring the following:
Laptop with Photoshop CC 2018
- Optional: Wacom Tablet