No Fields Found.
Latte Art; Professional Lessons
Latte Art; Professional Lessons, 3-day workshop is suitable for all those who are interested in coffee.
You can attend as a beginner, or as a practicing barista to polish your skills!
KNOW. the PRO
Peter Hernou, Latte Art Champion & Trainer
World Latte Art Champion 2009/10
Trainer of world & national champions and awarded for excellence "The Passionated Educator 2014"
Callebaut Chocolate Ambassador
Author of “Latte Arte” awarded “Best Coffee Book in the World”
WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO KNOW..
Day 1 Introduction to coffee
- How to prepare the perfect cup of coffee
- The different coffee brewing techniques
- How to work with a grinder
- How to work with the espresso machine
Day 2 Lattes
- How to choose, treat and prepare milk.
- Dairy vs non-dairy, the importance and the differences
- How to steam to perfection
- Preparing great tasting and beautiful looking drinks
- Latte art!
Day 3 Being Creative
- Introducing chocolate to coffee
- How to play with taste, texture and presentation
- The aftermath; the importance of and how to clean properly